[bct] Re: new member/owner trainer podcast

  • From: "The Pawpower Pack" <pawpower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:03:18 -0600

I listened to part of your podcast too, but it was also on a deaf day, grin, so would like to go back and relisten. You are the first blind person I've talked to who has Meniere's besides myself, and I'm sorry your going bilateral, that is hard.
Josef sounds wonderful, poodles are so beautiful!

Rox'E &the pawpower pack:
Bristol, Gracy, Mill'E
"The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe.
The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother.
She nourishes us, that
which we put into the ground she returns to us."
Lone Man (Isna-la-wica) Teton Sioux