[bct] Re: new member/owner trainer podcast

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:54:32 -0600

Hi Rox'e,

Welcome to blindcooltech. I listened to your excellent podcast this
morning and really enjoyed it. I never would have guessed that it was
your first. I look forward to more podcasts from you in the future.

That is so awesome that your dogs all have their special little jobs.
I can especially appreciate the wonder of that because I have
Meniere's disease myself. Primarily in my right ear but it is
progressing bilaterally which is all too often the nature of the beast
I guess. It sounds like you deal with it a lot more admirably than I
can at this point. Again, welcome, and I look forward to chatting with

Pam and poodle Josef