[bct] Re: new member/owner trainer podcast

  • From: "The Pawpower Pack" <pawpower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:07:00 -0600

Hi Debee, thank you so much for your kind words. I loved your clicker trainer podcasts, and I plan on listening to the last two again, as they were put up when I was very deaf and I couldn't hear them well. I would love to come to your chat room on Saturday and talk about clicker training!
Please hug that wonderful Boston for me.

Rox'E &the pawpower pack:
Bristol, Gracy, Mill'E
"The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe.
The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother.
She nourishes us, that
which we put into the ground she returns to us."
Lone Man (Isna-la-wica) Teton Sioux