[bct] new member/owner trainer podcast

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:32:21 -0800

Hi Rox'e,

I'm so glad you joined BCT. I've learned so much from your posts on other
lists and I've also read many entries in your blog. I also liked your
participation in the panel discussion about owner trainers at ACB.

I credited you for getting me started with clicker training, because a
couple of years ago, on a hot August night, I talked to you in a chat room
on for- the-people  and you gave me advice on how to do a positive only
off-leash recall.  That got me started researching positive methods and I
really thank you for your friendly help.

--Debee