[bct] Re: new member intro

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:45:02 -0500

never mind lol it's back up now *grin*

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Darren Duff
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:16 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] new member intro

Hi guys.

My name is Darren Duff and you may have heard a few of my podcasts on
BCT. I must say that the hole AOL disk thing was very cheesy lol! and I
will be sending in much more interesting stuff in the weeks to come! I
bought a set of spft2b in ear binaural mikes (I think that's how you say
it lol) for my Olympus WS200S and they got here yesterday and I've been
having allot of fun with them. I can't wait to make a podcast with them.

On another note. I noticed that the BCT web page has been kinda unstable
in the past 2 days, and there haven't been any new podcasts. Hope your
ok out there Larry. The web page is down as I try it now.

I am looking forward to having fun on this list and will pop up from
time to time.

nice to meet you all.

Darren Duff.
Assistive Technology Instructor.
Blind & Low Vision Services
Phone  (678)936-6113
E-mail dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3830 S. Cobb Dr.,Ste 125, Smyrna, GA 30080
website
http://www.blvsgeorgia.org <http://www.blvsgeorgia.org/>
Phone (770)432-7280
toll free (800)726-7406