[bct] Re: new member

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:30:21 -0800

Hi, my name is Marsha and I also am new to BCT.  I am a medical
transcriptionist who also likes to listen to podcasts.  My husband, James, who
is also subscribed to this list is also a great fan of yours.  I know that
Larry has told us he has wanted to give us step-by-steps on submitting a
podcast.  However, I do not even know how to go about recording one, let alone
submitting a podcast.  I know that Adam Curie has some stuff on that but I need
this thing even more simple than that as I am what is called technically
challenged when it comes to that.  I have heard all about the digital recorders
out there but don't know which to pick as being the most accessible and also
able to do what you want it to do.
Again, thank you for answering my questions.  By the way, I also liked your
career podcast you made back in September or October, Lisa.  That was a good