[bct] Re: new member

  • From: "kelli finger" <kellifinger2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 10:22:06 -0500

From: "Chris Westbrook" <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bct] new member
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 23:59:47 -0500

Hi. Some of you may have seen my name before. (hey buddy, I hadn't seen your name in a long time, thought you'd disappeared.) Anyway, I just joined this list. I'm a college senior majoring in information technology at Juniata College here in Pennsylvania. I have a guide dog named Atlas. Oh, and I really enjoy the podcast. Man that smoke bomb thing was interesting. lol. There's been some great discussion here and I look forward to seeing more of it.

Hi everyone yes Chris I'd have to agree with you that the smoke bomb was pretty interesting and powerful. I'm surprised at how long a few seconds can seem to pass by so slowly. I am also looking forward to future podcasts. Where did you get your dog? I got Tess my black lab from Leader Dogs here in Michigan and I've had her for over three years now.
Take care and talk with you all soon,