[bct] Re: new member

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:22:26 -0600

Hi Sabrina:
My name is Dana and Jaws says it weird, it is actually pronounced Dayna.  I am
glad to meet you and I am also new to the list and blind cool tech.  I
correctly guessed the mystery sound seven and love all the pod casts on the
homepage.  Welcome and please write when ever you feel like it, I have suffered
from severe clinical depression myself in the past but my life is better now.
You are quite correct in your assessment of your situation.  Where ever and
when ever you can, change one small thing about it, then it will begin to
slowly turn around.  My wife and me have been married for 23 years and we have
know children.  I am the blind one and she was a nurse until 4 years ago.  She
fell running for a crash cart to save someone's life at the hospital where she
works and is now disabled herself.  She broke both ankles, blew out her right
knee and popped two disks in her back, all at the same time.  We are waiting
for her disability case to be heard in court, there are 3000 cases in front of
ours right now.  Well, enough for now, take care and hugs!
Dana