[bct] Re: new member

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:18:21 -0600

Hi Missy, welcome to the list.  You'll find it quite an active one and one on
which much useful info can be had merely for the asking.  We are a huge happy
family.  As others have done, I now take a line or two to bid you a warm

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: