[bct] Re: new member

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:53:43 -0600

Hello, Dan.  Welcome to the list, and I hope you have as much fun as we all
have had over the past few months.  It's a wonderful place to be a
podcaster, and it's a wonderful place to be blind.  Even if being blind does
inconvenience us sometimes, it is still who we are, and we can exchange
views and suggestions on improving our lives right here on BlindCoolTech.
Please do submit something in the future, as your contribution to the
podcast would be most welcome and anticipated!!!  All the very best from the
Southeastern U.S.A.

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA.
Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ