[bct] new logo

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:36:34 -0400

For those of you who are able to appreciate such things, I did notice about two
weeks ago or so that BCT has a new logo.  It's pretty darned cool.  Basically,
it's a stylized version of the name.  No more Mr. Skutchan in his short pants.
I started to put shorts, but somehow that just didn't sound right.    <grin>

Larry, have you thought about tacking on a brief description of your logo?  I
guess everyone who heard the pumpkin picking podcast knows about it but I don't
recall you making any grand announcement to alert us.  tisk, tisk!

Lynnette