[bct] Re: new edirol, and question about changing batteries

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 23:12:28 -0500

Hi Mary,

Congratulations on your new toy.  May you have many happy hours with it.

As for the battery situation, I don't seem to have much of a problem changing
the battery on my WS320M.  I hold it face down, with the end that has the
headphone and mic jacks firmly in my left hand.  Then with the other end in my
right hand, I push down and forward on the battery compartment lid.  this
dislodges the lid fairly easily.

Hope this helps.