[bct] new digital recorder and questions

  • From: "synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx" <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:18:25 GMT

I was inspired by all the reviews of the olympus digital recorders that I've
heard in the podcasts and read on the list. So as an early birthday present I
recieved an Olympus WS-100. It is very cool. I am still testing it out some and
I love the ability to transfer files from it to the computer. My questions: is
there a freeware program that doesn't screw with one's sound card I could use
to edit recordings? And what type of discrete microphone could I buy for a
cheap price and where? Thanks!

Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator,
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.