[bct] Re: new and imroved?

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 00:23:49 -0600

Yes, by all means, and let me have a copy of your finished product. I skipped quite a few menu items since I'm home alone at that time of day and I was going on experience and Larry's broadcast, or should I say, narrowcast. That term compliments of the "medialab". The medialab is a wonderful place. It is the experimental part of MIT where new technology comes from. Anyone who is a tech nut should get the recording of the book about the lab. You'll have to search it out because it's been a few years since I read it. It might actually be called "medialab" or " the media lab". In that book they predicted all the podcasting and the whole narrow casting revolution. But, one should really read about other things that are coming our way. Also, I would point anyone to the Science-Friday podcast called "fab" about personal fabricating machines that are almost commercially viable right now. Kind of like the replicator on the Enterprise. Well, talk to you later. Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Guerra" <sguerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>