[bct] Re: never mind i'm back

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:42:58 -0500

Hi Kerry,
Glad you're back.  That is awful about your computers.  I know exactly what
it's like, though.  My poor bedraggled desktop is slogging along but seems as
if it's hanging by one leg.  Thankfully, my laptop is doing well.  My computer
in my office, however, is down with a virus as well.  <sigh>

What is going on here?  I could positively throttle those awful sub-human
life-forms who create viruses.

Lynnette