[bct] Re: net library.

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:43:19 -0500

I have a muvo, does anyone know how I would go about trying to transfer a protected WMA file to it? I have looked in Window's media player when the file is open and not, can't seem to find any way to transfer it through the software.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>