[bct] need a bit of advice or help.

  • From: "Kristian Whawell" <kwhawell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:18:39 -0000

Hi all, I need a bit of advice about stuff here, I'm new to this list, just wondering about 2 or 3 things really,

1, do I need to add the [bct] part to the subject line on an email to the list?
2, what process do the reviews people post go through in order for them to appear on the site?
3, do I need to have a pod cast in order to do a review or not? I don't have one myself.
4, how do people go about getting comments to people about reviews they post?

sorry these might seem like pretty lame questions,
many thanks