[bct] my upcoming shopping podcast

  • From: "synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx" <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:37:54 GMT

Thanks to everyone for hte positive feedback regarding me submitting a shopping
podcast. I recorded it all on sunday and just have to edit and combine the
files, which is more time consuming than it sounds. I will likely do it this
weekend (who knows, I might add to it or rearrange it) and submit on monday. To
answer Lynnette and Maria's question, I still have my Merry cat and she is very
happy in the new apartment. I'd love to do a podcast on her and the qualities
that make her like a service animal to me.

Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator,
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.