[bct] Re: my skype ID

  • From: farhan khan <farhan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rick Harmon <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:34:28 -0600

Hello, I think skype 2.0 has built in MSAA controls so you can move up
and down the contact list with your arrow keys. I no skype 1.4 worked
with window eyes like that, but i'mnot sure about 2.0 oh, and with any
of the dolphin stuff, forget skype 2.0
ON 2/18/2006 at 13:31 Rick Harmon said
Hi,

Please correct me if I give incorrect info here.  My understanding from the
other mail listsI have read from  is that if you are using JAWS then Skype 2.0
doesn't really require any scripts to use it.  I am currently using JAWS 7 and
Skype 2.0 and no scripts.  I have no real problems using it at all.

Not sure about WindowEyes though.

Rick