[bct] Re: my skype ID

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:52:06 -0600

While it is true that, strictly speaking, you can get by without scripts for
Skype 2.0.79 with Jaws version 7, the beta version of the Jaws scripts are
helpful in providing information as to who is online and not.  They just make
it a little easier to use.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray