[bct] Re: my skype ID

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:36:06 -0600

If you try the latest Beta scripts for Skype, you'll find they are very much
better than the 3.0 final release.  I anticipate we are not far away from a new
final release.  As for hot keys,

1: answer a call by pressing alt+page up.

2.  Hang up by pressing alt+page down.

3.  IF you want to send a voice mail to someone who has skype voice mail, arrow
to their name on your contact list and then press the applications key then d.
When done, press the applications key then, if your insertion point lands on
"end call tab", (which it usually will) press enter.  IF not then arrow down to
"end call tab" and press enter.

    Note that these instructions apply to Skype version 2.0.79

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: