[bct] Re: my skype ID

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:56:18 -0600

You can find some helpful hotkeys under tools, options , hotkeys.  Enable the
answer and hang-up and that will help you a lot.  There are a few others you
can enable there too.

Just a note folks, I am willing to help with Skype as much as I can, but I am
pretty new at this too.  So, if there is someone out ther that knows it better
I hope they speak up.