[bct] my skype ID

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 03:38:03 -0800

Hi all,

Well it's almost 3:30 A.M. and I have been playing around getting Skype to
work; not too hard, since I created an account early last year and never used
it. I need to learn the hot keys (which I enabled in the options section of the
tools menu) and have version 2 of Skype and version 3 of the scripts for it,
obtainable from a number of sources including jfwlite.com. At any rate, I have
no idea how to answer calls or hang up or any other such thing so need a few
days to learn that.

My ID, if anyone would like to add me, is mkemerson, all lower case. Hope gave
her ID and I added it, and I would like to add more if anyone wishes to let me
have their IDs. Please e-mail me privately if you want to provide your account
name so that the BCT list won't be cluttered up with stuff. You can send your
Skype ID to me at:
maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I won't keep Skype running every time I log on because I don't like too much
disruption, especially if I'm doing some sort of critical Windows stuff; but if
I'm doing e-mail, I'll log in and am interruptable although I'm not really into
lengthy conversations.

Anyway I am off to get some sleep, guess it's long over due but you know how it
goes when you putter around with these marathon PC experiments.

Mary