[bct] my poodlecast

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:22:21 -0600

Hi,

Well, I finally did it. I just submitted my first podcast on poodles
as guide dogs. There seemed to be a slight difference in size from
what my computer reports and what it says on the site, but if the end
happens to be clipped off or something I'm sure someone will let me
know and I can resend it.

One thing I forgot to mention in the podcast, if you listen to it,
when you hear my trainer, Randy Horn's voice, if you happen to be
familiar with the TV star John Goodman, see if you think Randy sounds
like him. John Goodman played Dan Conner in Roseanne, Fred Flintstone
in Flintstones the movie, among others. And I think Randy sounds
exactly like him. I hope that you enjoy it, and I hope I did the
working poodles out there justice.

Pam and poodle Josef