[bct] Re: my first podcast

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:02:16 -0500

Hi Lynnette,

I tried your podcast url in ipodder and was told that there were no episodes.

Robert Carter

At 04:33 PM 10/9/2005, you wrote:

Hello Larry and List,
Larry, I meant this for your career-casts, but didn't quite know how to get it to you.  Anyway,
Thanks for the tip on Our Media.  I'll also be looking into Libsycn.
I can't even believe I've been semi-successful with this, but here's the link to my first
If you have ipodder...
Copy the link
Open iPodder
Press Control-N. to open the Add a feed dialog box
Paste the link into the edit box and Enter.  I'm hoping that whenever I post a link it'll show up there.
Shocked but delighted.