[bct] my first ever personal podcast is up

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:47:03 -0600

Just thought y'all might like to know that at last, the Raysworld podcast is
here.  In this first ever podcast, I show off my brand new plantronics Audio
90 Miltimedia Headset.  My personal thanks go to Mike Capella for turning me
on to this one.  Mike, you really picked a good set and thanks for reviewing
it on blind Cool Tech.  Now y'all, I want you to know that I will continue
to submit podcasts to Blind Cool Tech when I get the chance.  My personal
Podcast will be updated about every other week or so.  To subscribe, you can
go to my blog or else paste the url IN TO YOUR AGGREGATOR.  The URLS for
both my blog and the .xml feed for my podcast are in my signature.
Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: