[bct] Re: my delayed music podcast

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:18:35 -0500

Thank you, Megan, I appreciate the kind words.  I also wanted to thank you for
mentioning me and my podcast on yours.  That was really cool, and unexpected.

You said you are majoring in English with an emphasis on creative writing?  Do
you write short stories, or novels?  What is your genre, or do you just write
whatever comes and let the flow guide you where it will?  I too, love creative
writing so it's always interesting how other people's processes work.

Anyway, I'm rambling now.  <lol>  As if I didn't do that enough on my podcast

Take care,