[bct] Re: music, and Malynwriteon web site

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:54:25 -0800

Hi guitarists,

One time I had the chance to get a lovely steel string folk guitar made in
France for only about $50, new; the store was going out of business. I guess
the manager wanted to go do other things. I didn't have the money right then,
so couldn't afford it; but it had a lovely mellow sound. I always thought
acoustic steel sounded, well, like acoustic steel; but this was a treasure I am
still sorry I passed up. I like Guilds; they ring really nicely. I've never had
one though.