[bct] multitrack recorder.

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:05:59 -0800

Hi list,

I admit to having a Tascam Porta One four-track that uses cassettes. I like it because it's got one knob per function (with one or two exceptions) and yes, I know it's 1990s or late 1980s vintage, but I can't afford anything newer than that. So next time I submit something, you'll just have to live with tape hiss. It's got DBX but that doesn't cut out the hiss. Oh well. You get to a point sometimes where you just have to use what you have. (Except for computers of course; I'll be upgrading my machine in a year or so, or resorting to my laptop which is a Pentium 4.)

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss