[bct] Re: mp3 splitter

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 06:57:05 -0500

The two separate programs from www.pistonsoft.com, direct mp3 Joiner and Direct mp3 Splitter, work very well, and they are accessible for the most part. I would say they are useable, but quirky. The good news is that once you have the keystrakes down for what you need to do, it is not too bad. It is the best I've seen, but some people swear by Total Recorder.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris G" <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>