[bct] mp3 player possible of interest.

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech mail list" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:06:19 -0600

Hi again,

I got a sales flyer from Circuit City stores and in it they say the following;
"come
to the store this week and have dedicated sales associates walk
you through your new mp3 player in our MP3 Made Simple event."

It sounds like you can get some free help in figuring out your mp3 player if you got one for Christmas. Maybe call them and ask more about it if you want a sighted person there to go through your player with you and just record the session when you go there for later review. I don't know all the states where CC does business but it's an interesting offer anyway.

Jeff Armstrong,