[bct] mp3 Eye Ware/ sun glasses

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:48:14 -0500

I saw a one gig MP3 player in a pare of sun glasses on the net for about
$170. a friend sent me an email that had a pare in it for about $300 but I
shopped and found some for half of the price.  I saw them at
Http://www.mp3playershome.com.  Here are my reasons for why these might be
useful to us. They are rechargeable, Lasting about 8 hours per charge.
They also have a record function with a mic or mics built in to the eyeware.
 I may purchase them to ware at my job so that I can sneak and listen, but I
would like to try the record feature. Wonder it they have a stereo or a mono
These could be a nice setup for pod casting.