[bct] Re: movies and other things

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:05:02 -0800

Dana, sorry about that; I didn't have any comment about A Christmas Story except I'm glad someone else enjoys that movie. I don't like profanity too much and I think a little of it could have been cut out, but then that's just personal preference. I really hope that movie's become a modern classic; it is so typical of stuff that happens during the holidays, in any generation. I think some of the funniest parts are when the furnace misbehaves and the father goes down to the basement and yells and carries on. Reminds me of Thanksgiving when our kitchen sink always clogged up and Dad had to go out and so something to fix it.