[bct] Re: movies and other things

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:41:39 -0600

Mary I am not familiar with the Truman Capote Christmas book you mentioned
so will have to check that out at bookshare.

I love A Christmas Carol starring George C. Scott.  Christmas isn't my
favorite time of the year and sometimes I get a little too much of a bah
humbug attitude, but, this movie never fails to touch my heart.

I also love the movie The House Without A Christmas Tree.  It is such a
sweet story.

I must also admit to liking Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase.  It is a
silly movie but it always makes me laugh.

Joni