[bct] Re: movies and other things

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:43:39 -0800

Well, my top Christmas movie is definitely "Miracle on 34th Street."  I also
love Tim Allen's "Santa Claus" movies, and a more recent film which has made it
to near-favorite status is "Elf."  It's quite a charming story.  (And, of
course, "A Christmas Story" is up there aw well.  I think I'm one of the 30 or
so people who actually saw that movie in a theater. <Grin>)