[bct] Re: movies and other things

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:32:03 -0500

Hi all.
Did anyone ever get a chance to see the movie with Rhoma Downey called
"Borrowed Hearts?"  I think it was on the Hallmark channel a couple of years
ago.  It is a really great story, sad, but also very heart-warming.  They
usually show it at least once a year, so I recommend it if you get a chance to
see it.  It is  either on Hallmark or Lifetime.

Hope