[bct] Re: movies and other things

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:26:59 -0500

Hello, Dana.
I'll say something. I whole-heartedly agree with you about that movie! My favorite part in that movie is when Ralphie's friend gets his tongue stuck to the pole after being tripple dog dared to do it! The fire department had to come and unglue his tongue. It's priceless!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>