[bct] most impressed with the church-audio demo

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:30:10 -0600

Hi Debee, it's Ray here.

    I just listened to your excellent demo of the church-audio microphones.
All I can say is that my search for new microphones is over; thanks to you.
Those have got to be the best damn microphones for the price I've ever
heard!!!!!  I don't say that too often; but, I'm really impressed with those
things.  No frequency distortion, no low frequencies cutting off other
sounds, no wind at all...what more can I say.  Oh yeah, excellent stereo

Again, thanks for doing the demo.

Now, if you could just do me one more favor and get me the winning lottery
numbers; yeah right.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: