[bct] Re: more thoughts on hearing

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:24:57 -0700

I don't find sighted people asking me questions annoying. in fact, I'd rather they ask whatever they want too, rather than simply wondering and being afraid to ask.
Curiosity is a natural part of humanity. Oh boy, did I just sound like Spock from Star Trek? Haha!
Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>