[bct] Re: more thoughts on hearing

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:53:08 -0500

Hi Larry,

Like you, I love all rain sounds, even torrential rain.  It has a feeling of
suspense or adventure about it.  I haven't been there in a long time, but
when I was a kid, my dad drove us to Niagara Falls, and the sound was
awesome.  First the sound of the rushing rapids above the falls, and then
hearing the water as it tumbled down and hit the bottom...  Wow, what a
feeling.  I'm gonna have to find a way to get there again and take the ride
on the Maid of the Mist.

Maria R.