[bct] Re: more thoughts on hearing

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:24:48 -0700

I want to comment on this. When I was a kid I had really facial vision. However, as I got older and my cane travel skills got worse, my facial vision got worse. However, when I went to an NFB training center, my facial vision picked again. I really enjoy using echo location to find a building in a parking lot. I also have noticed that cars and trucks have a different echoing sound then buildings.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mgpjcole@xxxxxxxxxxx>