[bct] Re: more thoughts on hearing

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:21:55 -0600

Sam, excellent point, and in truth, this is not what the experiment was
designed to do anyway.  It is really designed to map a person's hearing
so that person can be tested with regard to locating various audio
sounds.  The more the researchers know about the hearing of the person,
the more they can extrapolate about how people find certain sound
sources.  I know, Larry is saying, so when is Neal going to do a podcast
on working at Trace and other places.  It's on the list, but the list
keeps getting longer.  And I thought I was retired.