[bct] Re: more thoughts on hearing

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 04:28:24 -0500

Wow, someone should do a detailed cast on this topic as well. This post just makes me realize that the fact that I hated a blindfold over my eyes, even though I was totally blind, while playing goalball because it was really disorienting really did have some basis in fact..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>