[bct] Re: more thoughts on hearing

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:57:13 -0600

I do think it has to be developed early in life though, while all of
the wiring is taking place maybe. Because I have a friend who would
like to develop it, but can't understand the concept even though she's
been blind for thirty years. She lost her sight when she was fourteen
though. Since Larry lost his sight later in life, maybe he can shed
some light on this.