[bct] Re: more thoughts on hearing

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:54:01 -0600

Yes it is very interesting. And I don't think there's a need to pay a
lot of money for such devices when as you said we can tap with our
canes, click our tongues, stamp our feet or whatever if we find
ourselves in a bind, and get a lot of useful information. I have a
friend who is very instrumental in what they call "seeing with sound".
And as tones, pitches, etc., are involved, she actually can identify
objects. I don't know if I could talk her into doing a podcast on it
or not.

Pam