[bct] Re: more thoughts on hearing

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:03:43 -0600

Yes, I've heard it referred to as facial vision. All I can say to
those who consider it debatable is that it's easy to prove, so what's
to debate?

It would be very frustrating to know that something was true but not
be able to prove it. On the other hand,  if you know it's true, maybe
it doesn't matter what others think. But just for the record, if you
say that you can see auras and talk to the dead, I for one believe you
And by the way, I enjoyed your podcast on the topic.
Pam