[bct] Re: more thoughts on hearing

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:42:23 -0700

I really liked that observation you said, that for each of us due to our lack of vision and hearing, we will perceive things differently. We're not all cut out of the same cloth so to speak. when sighted people ask what it's like to be blind, you can give them a generic response, but for each of us, it's a little bit different.
Jamie D.