[bct] Re: more on hybrid cars

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:26:35 -0400

Hi Neal,

Who will pay for all this technical stuff. receivers in canes?  That would
most likely cost the user hundreds of dollars wouldn't it?  I know we are
blind and should have certain guarantied rights but I doubt we are going to
be able to force the automobile industry into putting millions of beepers or
transmitters on their cars for the limited number of blind users that it
will impact.

Do we really have that right?  I know I would like to see any help we can
get but I am just not sure that we can expect anything like this to happen.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx