[bct] Re: more on hybrid cars

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 21:36:22 -0500

Maybe the manufacturers of the cars ought to provide us all with these
transmitters. I don't think I'll hold my breath on that ever happening
though.
But hey; providing us, such a minority, with transmitters, might be
less of a hassle and less expensive than adding noise to the cars that
customers don't want.

Pam