[bct] Re: more on hybrid cars

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 19:22:09 -0500

I don't think you will see the day when cars that sell, in part because
they are quiet, will have constant noise makers.  And I know, that's not
what you are suggesting.  They may, however, have a transmitter which,
when it electronically senses a tiny device carried by a person who is
blind, might make some kind of beeping noise while in the range of that
device.  Just an idea.